- Click on the "Machines" link in the left navigation bar under the "Admin" section
- Check the machine(s) that you would like to edit in bulk (you can select one or many)
- There are three actions available on the Edit Machine popup, these actions will be explained in more detail below:
instructions are specifically for machines, but the same functions also exist for shops, cells, and tools.a machine shows 1 in the deleted column, then that machine is 'deleted', but the original data still remains in the database. There is also a column in the table that will tell you what day/time the machine was deleted.
- Clicking "Delete" will hide the machine(s), the associated tools/docs, and mark them as deleted.
- Clicking "Recover" will attempt to recover the machine(s) that were marked as deleted, as well as the associated tools/docs